Thursday, July 7, 2011

Web 2.0 - Tool # 5

Today I met friends at Barnes and Noble to work on Web 2.0 applications that I could use with me students in the classroom.  I first used Tika Tok to write my own book and posted it below about a football team who was the underdog in a game.  My students could use this application to write their own stories.  This would be helpful to them because it gives them a story starter and also allows them to edit for correct sentence structure.  They can also post pictures to illustrate their story.  The second application I used was Stupeflix Studio.  I created a video using pictures from past vacations I have taken and added music to the video for effect.  My students could also use this application to illustrate a story they have just read or post pictures from a non fiction text we have read in class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment