Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tool # 2 - PLN Community

I read five of my fellow Housmanites blogs and posted a comment on one of the blogs.  I also looked over the blog pages listed in tool # 2 and found the one titled "Always Learning" interesting to read about.  I've recently been participating in an online community outside of the 11 tools.  For the first couple of months, I only read other's posts because I was unsure about what to write if I posted something myself.  Then in the last couple of weeks, I got brave and posted something for the first time.  I got 6 comments back regarding what I wrote about.  That was kind of fun to read what others had to say about my post.  Now, I'm posting on that blog more regularly when I have something to say or a question to ask.  I plan on looking into delicious to set up  bookmarking and will google other blog sites in the area of special education.

No comments:

Post a Comment