Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Avatar is Finished

Well, it's 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28th.  I know I'm probably the last one to get started with these 11 tools, but I have now completed Tool 1.  I've already earned my 9 staff development hours on this one tool. Was this easy?  Confusing is more like it since I have absolutely no experience creating a blog much less an avatar.  Also, I figured this out completely on my own since I was unable to attend any of the help sessions that were offered last week.  So, not bad considering.  The blog was easy to set up and the Voki was self-explanatary as well.  My challenge was copying my Voki to my blog page.  I finally realized there was a video I could watch with directions to help me.  Once I listened to the video a few times and followed the directions, my Voki appeared before my eyes.  Ready for Tool 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment